- 2 cups of blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (if you can’t find this, use 1/4 cup of additional almond flour instead)
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 tsp powdered stevia
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a small loaf pan.
2. In food processor, combine flours, flaxseed, baking soda, and sea salt. Add wet ingredients, pulse about 5 times to blend.
3. Pour batter into greased pan, fill it halfway.
4. Place pecans in a bowl with stevia and cinnamon, stir and top the bread with this mixture.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, cover with foil and return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Cool bread for about 20 minutes, then remove from pan.
Share The Love!
Subscribe for More Great Articles!
Subscribe via email to be notified of new articles, healthy recipes and helpful tips.