Cook quinoa according to directions on package and cool completely. While quinoa is cooling, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a jar or bowl. Add kale to a salad bowl, whisk dressing once more then pour 3/4 of the dressing over kale and toss until kale is evenly coated. Cover bowl and chill 15 minutes (adding the dressing and letting it rest helps soften kale a bit).
– 1/2 cup tricolor dry quinoa
– 6 cups
– 2 crisp sweet apples, cored and chopped
– 1 cup walnuts, lightly toasted and roughly chopped
– 1/2 cup dried cranberries
– 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
– 1/2 cup olive oil
– 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
– 2 Tbsp honey
– 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
– Mineral salt to taste
Share The Love!
Subscribe for More Great Articles!
Subscribe via email to be notified of new articles, healthy recipes and helpful tips.