Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 4
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shelled raw edamame beans
- 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced (2 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon reals salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley (optional)
1. Throw the oil, edamame, spinach, lemon juice, tahini, onion, garlic, cumin, pepper flakes, and salt into your high-speed blender or food processor and blend on high for about 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
2. Stop the machine periodically and scrape down the sides of the container to fully incorporate the ingredients.
3. Tweak the lemon juice, pepper flakes, or salt to taste
4. Serve topped with the sesame seeds and parsley.
5. Enjoy! 🙂
Share The Love!
Subscribe for More Great Articles!
Subscribe via email to be notified of new articles, healthy recipes and helpful tips.